Radhitya – Architecture Elementor Pro Template Kit is fully responsive and designed with high-end photography in mind so naturally, this is a theme for mobile friendly websites and apps, every feature and page element will look amazing on tablet and mobile screens.
Arstech is an Elementor Full Site Kit for quickly and easily creating a full Elementor Pro website for your business. It is optimized for the free Hello Elementor theme but can be used with most themes that support the Elementor page builder. Customize fonts and colors via the built in Elementor Theme Styles controls and load in your photos, logos and content using the visual drag and drop builder. **This is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content, site settings and template for Elementor page builder.
This is not a WordPress theme. Elementor Kit contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Radhitya Templates & Pages:
- About Us
- Our Team
- Single Blog
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Works with most Elementor themes.
Radhitya Features Templates:
- Full Theme Builder Features
- Global Header & Footer
- Post & Blog Category Archive
- Blog starter content included
Required Plugins :
- Elementor Pro
Required Plugins : Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install Radhitya : Elementor Full Site kits are imported directly through Elementor.
- Download the kit zip file and do not unzip it.
- Go to Elementor > Tools and click Import Kit
- Select your kit zip file and go through each screen of the importer.
- Pages may be customized under Pages and Templates > Theme Builder. Templates may be reused by creating a new elementor page and clicking the gray folder icon to access My Templates.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.